Reheating your Cooked Salt Beef & Pastrami
WE SPECIALISE IN COOKED SALT BEEF & PASTRAMI READY TO SERVE HOT, OR COLD.
With cooking taking up to 12 hours, most of our customers simply haven't got the time, facilities or want to cook their own salt beef or smoke their own pastrami and this is where we come in. With our cooked deli meats, simply, slice and serve. Both meats are equally delicious hot or cold. Their robust products that can handle the reheating process well.
We use our cooked Salt Beef on our London stalls at Borough Market and are very proud of the product.
We never just sell you the meat, instead, we're happy to help you with reheating and advice where necessary.
If your looking for London's best cooked salt beef, order NOW for home delivery
- Your salt beef or pastrami will arrive having been fully cooked and then vacuum sealed for freshness. Leaving it in its packaging, submerge it into a large pot with enough cold water to fully cover the packaging.
- Slowly bring the water to a gentle simmer. Remember, we are re heating NOT cooking. Don't allow the water to boil. Once simmering, leave to heat through like this for 45 minutes.
- Allow an extra 10-15 minutes if the joint is larger than 2kg
- Always ensure you slice the meat against the grain. It may appear tough if cut with the grain.
- Classically served in Brick Lane bagels or rye bread. Add pickles, mustard, sauerkraut to taste. For a decadent touch, Russian dressing and melted swiss cheese gives a 'Reuben' style to the sandwich.