Reheating your cooked Salt Beef & Pastrami
WE SPECIALISE IN COOKED SALT BEEF & PASTRAMI READY TO EAT HOT, OR COLD.
With cooking taking up to 6 to 12 hours, most of our customers simply haven't got the time, facilities or want to cook their own salt beef or pastrami and this is where we come in. With our cooked meats, simply slice and serve. Both products lend themselves to reheating without affecting the quality.
We use our cooked Salt Beef on our London stalls and are very proud of the product.
If your looking to buy London's best cooked salt beef or pastrami for home delivery, order NOW
- Your meat will arrive having been fully cooked and then vacuum sealed for freshness. Leaving it in its packaging, submerge it into a large pot with enough cold water to fully cover the packaging.
- Slowly bring the water to a gentle simmer. Remember, we are re heating NOT cooking. Don't allow the water to boil. Leave to heat through like this for 45 minutes.
- Allow an extra 10-15 minutes if the joint is larger than 2kg
- Always ensure you slice the meat against the grain. The meat can appear tough if cut with the grain.
- Salt beef & Pastrami are classically served in bagels or rye bread. Add pickles, mustard, sauerkraut to taste. For a decadent touch, Russian dressing and melted swiss cheese gives a 'Reuben' style to the sandwich.