WE SPECIALISE IN COOKED SALT BEEF READY TO SERVE HOT, OR COLD.
With cooking taking up to 6 hours, most of our customers simply haven't got the time, facilities or want to cook their own salt beef and this is where we come in. With our cooked Salt Beef, simply, slice and serve. Salt beef lends itself to re heating, It's a robust product that can handle the process well.
We use our cooked Salt Beef on our London stalls and are very proud of the product.
We never just sell you the meat, instead, we're happy to help you with reheating and advice where necessary.
If your looking for London's best cooked salt beef, order NOW
- Our salt beef will arrive having been fully cooked and then vacuum sealed for freshness. Leaving the salt beef in its packaging, submerge it into a large pot with enough cold water to fully cover the packaging.
- Slowly bring the water to a gentle simmer. Remember, we are re heating NOT cooking. Don't allow the water to boil. Leave to heat through like this for 45 minutes.
- Allow an extra 10-15 minutes if the joint is larger than 2kg
- Always ensure you slice the meat against the grain. The salt beef can appear tough if cut with the grain.
- Salt beef is classically served in bagels or rye bread. Add pickles, mustard, sauerkraut to taste. For a decadent touch, Russian dressing and melted swiss cheese gives a 'Reuben' style to the sandwich.