When you think of pastrami, you instantly think of the famous New York deli.....Katz.
Well now you can make your own deli sandwich with our amazing cooked Pastrami. With just the right amount of seasoning and dry rub for that slightly peppery taste, your gonna love our cooked pastrami. Simply heat and serve or equally as delicious cold
- Our pastrami will arrive having been fully cooked and then vacuum sealed for freshness. Leaving it in its packaging, submerge into a large pot with enough cold water to fully cover the packaging.
- Slowly bring the water to a gentle simmer. Remember, we are re heating NOT cooking. Don't allow the water to boil. Leave to heat through like this for 45 minutes.
- Allow an extra 10-15 minutes if the joint is larger than 2kg
- Always ensure you slice the meat against the grain. The Pastrami can appear tough if cut with the grain.
- Classically served in Rye bread with pickles and yellow mustard